1.7 Jeep Off-Road Series Rocker Arm by Scorpion Racing Products
1.7 Jeep Rocker Arm. Scorpion Racing Products Off Road Series Rocker Arm.
- Non-Adjustable Seat.
- 1.7 ratio.
- AMC/Jeep In-Line 6.
- 4.0L 1986-2005.
- 232ci, 1964-1979
- 258ci 1971-1990
- Off Road Series
- Single piece with Pedestal, Bolt, and U-channel
SCORPION RACING PRODUCTS OFF ROAD SERIES ROCKER ARMS!
OFF-ROAD PROVEN PERFORMANCE!
Take your rocker arms to the top level with more horsepower and reliability!
Scorpion Off-Road Series Rocker Arms are made for the most demanding endurance demanding off-road applications.
- Designed to fit 232ci, 25Bci and 4.0L engines
- Aerospace grade 7000 series billet aluminum body
- Precision ground needle roller bearings
- Centerless ground fulcrum and roller
- Bearing quality ground 100 carbon steel pin
- Steel dual pedestal ensures correct rocker arm to valve alignment
- Available in both adjustable and non-adjustable configurations
- Body geometry optimized to deliver a true 1.6 or 1.7 ratio
- 5/16″ mounting hardware included
- Will handle 380 lbs of open valve spring pressure (max recommended spring pressure for 5/16 fastener)
- Will clear stock valve cover (with removal of internal PCV baffle)
- MADE IN THE USA!
- Exclusive LIFETIME WARRANTY*
Jeep Off-Road Series Rocker Arms, 1.7 Jeep Rocker Arms
1.7 AMC/Jeep In-Line 6, 4.0L 1986-2005, 232ci, 1964-1979, 258ci 1971-1990 5/16-Pedestal Non-Adj Off Road Series-Single piece